TRX TV (UK), Legal and Business Affairs Executive
Brief Personal Details: Argentinian lawyer specializing in Media and IT law. Currently living in London.
Expertise and Experience: Prior to moving to London, Federica worked for the regional Latin American Legal Department of The Walt Disney Company and the Corporate Department of Marval, O’Farrell & Mairal, Argentina’s largest law firm.
Education and Training:
◦ Master in Laws (LL.M.) in Information Technology, Media and Communications Law (Hons.) from the London School of Economics (UK);
◦ Internet and Information Technology Law Specialisation Programme from the Universidad de San Andrés (Argentina)
◦ Degree in Law (LL.B., Summa cum laude diploma) from the Universidad de San Andrés (Argentina).
Awards, Certification and/or Honors:
◦ Chinese University of Hong Kong Scholar (2016, Hong Kong)
◦ Chevening Scholar (2015-2016, UK)
◦ Price Media Law Moot Court (2013, USA)
◦ Fundación Botin Scholar (2011, USA, Spain and Belgium)
Hobbies: Travelling around the world, Contemporary art appreciation, Brunching